Monday, August 8, 2011

Here Goes Something.....

As mentioned on FB, I have decided to start a blog to share some of my wild and crazy episodes with my friends.  I don't see myself as terribly different from most of you.  Ok, that is a lie.  I am different from most everyone I know. That's not bad or good really.  Things just happen to me that would NEVER happen to anyone else.  So much comes to mind.  Like the time I was mugged by gypsies in the Colosium in Rome, my mom was so impressed with me when I called her back in the states to ask for money!  Most importantly, life is a constant adventure for me.  I hope that I bring or have brought adventure to your life at some point.  Feel free to share them with me as well. I love to relive those times.  Thanks for following!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can you make the font a little bigger? It is a bit hard to read. =)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a fun blog to keep up with Amy! Congrats!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete